Currently valued at $180 billion, the Indian real estate sector is skyrocketing and is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2030. Despite a considerable slowdown in properties in Hyderabad during the pandemic, the industry is growing as people continue to invest in real estate.
Reasons for Investing in Properties in Hyderabad
Several factors make Hyderabad the perfect city for real estate investment. It has the leading-edge infrastructure and is well-connected by NH-163, NH-65, NH-44, and NH-765.
Additionally, Hyderabad was ranked:
- 1st in Mercer’s Quality of Living Survey
- 2nd in Home Purchase Affordability Index
- 2nd in Largest Contributor for IT Export
Despite exponential development, 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments in Hyderabad are more affordable than other sprawling cities like Pune and Gurgaon.
All these reasons make Hyderabad an excellent location for real estate investment.
Now Is the Right Time to Invest in Residential Apartments in Hyderabad
If you are planning to buy luxury apartments for sale in Hyderabad, now is the best time. Here’s why you shouldn’t delay your purchase any further.
- New government policies have resulted in lower home loan interest rates.
- The pandemic has slowed down real estate investment, and hence, the prices of properties in Hyderabad haven’t increased much over the past couple of years. You can get an amazing deal if you buy a property now.
- Working professionals are returning to metros and looking for houses for buying or renting. Since Hyderabad is a major hub for the working population, investing in apartments for sale in Hyderabad can give excellent returns in the upcoming years.
Hyderabad is one of the primary choices for realestate investors in India after the pandemic. Top-notch infrastructure, a safe environment, and affordable property prices are the reasons investors should buy property in Hyderabad.