Why is good Kothapet for new Properties? Many residential and commercial developments sprung up across the city, including in areas like Kothapet.
Today, Kothapet is a bustling locality with a mix of residential and commercial spaces. It is well-connected to other parts of Hyderabad through road networks, making it accessible to various amenities and services.
As with any locality, the history of Kothapet has played a role in shaping its current identity, and it continues to evolve as Hyderabad’s urbanization progresses.
- As soon as people enter this house, they become its ownersThis house, Andari Illu, translating to ‘Open House’ is a shelter for people where they can stay, eat and read for free.
- Hyderabad hosted the Success Star ExpoAs a tool for engaging students in new facts, the expo encouraged them to learn more through an interesting and experiential experience.
- The Onco Cancer Centre has opened a new facility in Kothapet, HyderabadA new facility at LB Nagar, Kothapet, Vanasthalipuram and surroundings at Kothapet has been opened by Onco Cancer Centre, the cancer care chain of treatment facilities in collaboration with Omni Hospitals. The facility will provide quality cancer care at affordable rates to the local population. D Sudheer Reddy, MLA and honorary chairman of the Corporation, inaugurated the facility.
- An Allen Solly and Louis Philippe duplicate apparel seller has been caught in HyderabadThe apparels were sourced at a cheaper price from some individuals and sold as company products to the customers. According to SOT officials, a raid was conducted based on information.
- Thanks to teachers as a gesture of gratitude
- Success Star School, Salala, Kothapet students celebrated Teachers’ Day with great fervor. Although it was Sunday, students rushed to the school to wish their teacher on the occasion. They crafted greeting cards and presented them to their teachers. Despite this pandemic, the spirit of students was at its peak.
- The facilities of the Jalpally municipality need to be improved
- A number of civic amenities will be provided to residents of the various areas under the jurisdiction of the Jalpally municipality, located on the southern edge of the city at about 4 kilometers from Chandrayangutta. To encompass the outskirts with the city’s growth and ensure uniform development in these areas, the State government has developed.
- In Hyderabad’s Kothapet market, mangoes give way to other fruits
- The market saw a decent supply of mosambis and imported fruits like Kiwi and Dragonfruit
- Meet Maira, Hyderabad’s very own ‘talking robot’ waiter
- The robot at the restaurant Chitti in Town was developed by a city-based startup
- Assuring strict enforcement of curbs in Hyderabad is the police’s responsibility
- Checkpoints seen at several areas manned by senior officials to control vehicular movement
- An untraceable missing child of two years old has been reported from Hyderabad
- The boy, Abhilash, was left near the road median by his mother Manjula, a beggar on the pavement near Kothapet crossroads, after which he was not seen
- The Success Star School distributed ration kits to its staff
- At another event, Mohammed Shujauddin was elected as the president of IDYM Foundation South India while Atiya Fatima was the executive member of IDYM Foundation, Telangana unit.
- Students at Success Star School are urged to make a difference by being change-makers
- Staff and students congratulated Shujauddin on his new appointment.